Monday, January 7, 2008

Dollars And Dimes, Running Out Of Time, But Still Going Strong.

apparently my hairs a health hazard, its all fun and games till i have to cut back my fringe
god that makes me feel painting my eyes black and moaning about it on my own personal blogspot,
well i'm half way there, can't blame a boy for trying
you can find me behind the bar sipping down pot's of perspiration
i know what your' all thinking, "well fetch me a lager glass."
you know when your in a club at the end of the night, and all of a sudden the way people dance seems so uncoordinated.
that's me while i work, and I'll make a point to mention that XL shirts are 'fun' on a 'body type: medium build' frame,
i feel like I'm on the biggest loser trying on my old jeans, minus the ratings.
time goes fast when your loosing friends.

things to do: learn how to mix lemon lime and bitters (i get lost at lemon)

No comments: