Friday, January 25, 2008

message sent.

i never did write you a song, maybe just another point to tick off on my "selfish list"
so for this if you can just imagine the melody, and perhaps imagine that i have the voice to carry this through
then we'll be set and maybe i could score a point or two.
your reflection will be burnt in my review mirror for as long as i still drive,
i would do anything to have you back in the corner of my eye,
smiling in the passenger seat where you belong.
and as long as the smallest of breathes pass through my lungs
i can't give up on you, i won't give up.
i am the "G" and we are the "C" in
"if you just Gave me one last Chance", i'd make it up.
you'll be getting a note every single day we're apart
"i love you Nina Kim Vo, i love you so fucking much."

i want you out of my dreams and back in my life.

No comments: