Friday, January 25, 2008

VO

I drink imported vodka out of a coffee mug, cause i can never find a glass.
the irony, drinking 'night' out of 'morning' I'm starting to appreciate how people get so mixed up.
but then your the master of that aren't you baby brown-eyed girl who steals the dreams from those who open up their safes for you.
"hands up! and give me all your insides!"
you deal in the priceless, not the cash,
you earn far more than this world could ever hold this way,
you can cash in those souls.
you've collected to buy yourself a nice place in the after life, living in style, while we're all screaming, I'm sure mine will fetch you a tidy profit.
by popular demand heres a line to explain to all a little bit about what's even going on. "left" and I'm not talking about which hand i used to write this with.
man tonic water sucks,
no matter how much cordial you mix with it it just makes you want to cough up blood.
i guess its the tonic water or my heart imploding,
it's not all anger though, i will miss Lego star wars, the "whoa dude's" the smile, god i'll miss the smile.
surely working it out is easier than this.
oh and that "block" button, that I'm beginning to hate.

No comments: