Saturday, February 23, 2008

dkjfhddgh

she paints my insides with butterflies
her toes buckle over from the stress of always standing on the tips
i wouldn't trade her in for a million dollar bills
because she's my million dollar baby.
she's worth ever last risk, and every last "phone a friend"
she makes me feel like I'm on both sides of the fence,
a part of me is always content, and a part of me always wants more of her,
the bruises on my back explain it all.

she's the lamp, and I'm the moth
she's the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life,
so I'd die for just one touch.
I maybe her knight in shining armor, but she's my sword
without each other we would surely fall.

we mark the lost ground we make in smiles and "nips on the cheek"


I'm not perfect, i can't always explain how i feel in first person.
the hardest part was finding someone who can hear me nonetheless.

xxx

No comments: