Monday, February 4, 2008

I Have An Itch You'll Form A Rash

I'm a hopeless romantic for the hopelessly lost
what goods love when your stuck on the block
the kind with your hands tied with a 49' squarely placed at the foot of your neck.
theres just no getting out of it alive.
which ever way you look at it, I'm looking at it now,
my eyes never lie, and I'll sure never trust in my sixth sense,
its tempting me with temptations of greatness.
work it out
or head down south,
works for those up north but if i took your advice
I'd find myself tongue stuck up to the ice block.
yeah I'm that lonely.
you leaving me with no reason brings down self esteem
like a jump off the tallest building with nothing but the anvil tied up to my ankle.
brings me down just a little faster.

in this season we'll find peace,
or pieces with no one left to pick them up.

No comments: