Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Good deeds make most men, not me.

i just ran to the car in the summer rain.
sun showers remind me of myself.
it's what happens when the weather sells out.
giving everyone else what they want.
sun showers remind me of myself.

i drove to the service station for cigarettes,
i make swiping my ATM card the wrong way a trend.
i never slow down over traffic islands unless it suits me,
i bury my belongings on treasure islands so she can never find me.
X marks the spot where we had sex,
not sure what we were wearing, but its best that we kept this memorable

you would still give my ugly thoughts a go if you were drinking.
or if we were on a sinking ship with nothing else left to use, but each other.

i heart my new kicks because the tick's on the side make me feel like i succeed with every step.
it's a change from high school.

"the after parties wearing thin, I've lost count of all the fights I've been in"


No comments: