Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Smoking causes mouth and throat cancer, i only cause the former

'ring ring'
rosies on the phone, and were running around nursery rhymes
were still kids on the inside, but the 'stubble' on my chin is starting to show age.
lucky for me i learned to shave.
'happy new year, I'm doing fine.'

---------------------------------------

lies don't do to well for social health.
and this is the second time you've called in sick this week.
let me articulate, wait, I've run out of things to say, and you've been running your mouth all fucking day.
face down in the nearest pool, you'll find the kings favorite fool.
not much for jokes, not much for hoax
but i did see something suspicious in the sky alone.
sometimes i see my reflection in the deepest blue.
i miss mirrors of me and you.

--------------------------------------

broken glass.
far from home.
put two and two together,
just deal with the scar.
no self esteem has never been so scene.

No comments: